Nowadays MacBook Pro is the widely used notebook which is popular of its rich graphical interface among the users that is introduced by Apple. People often store various kind of data in their MacBook Pro. However sometimes there might be instances when files deleted due to several reasons and you may even lose important data from it. Once losing the file creates annoying condition for you and In this circumstances, you usually wonder on how to undelete files on MacBook Pro in search of proper solution to overcome from this. So, you need to deal this type of situation with proper understanding and try to avoid mistakes that makes the restoring more worst and go for recovery of files.
Possible Causes for File Deletion on MacBook Pro
- Deletion of file accidentally.
- Due to formatting the hard drive/volume.
- Conversion of file system etc.
There could be some more reasons which makes the file missing in MacBook Pro but you will have to use proper measures through which you can get back the lost data easily.
Can you Undelete Files on MacBook Pro Manually
You have to follow these steps for restoring the deleted files on MacBook
- Click at icon of “Trash” on the MacBook’s dock.
- Now Select file need to restored or you can put back through clicking it.
- Then Right click at the file or you can press “control” on keyboard while clicking the file of access the right-click contextual menu. You will have to press “Put Back” from menu in order to restore file into original folder or directory.
- You can also Select the file which you want to “Put Back”, you have to press and simultaneously hold the “Command” key and then you have to press “Delete” key, when the deleted item is available in Trash, alternatively using of right-click contextual menu.
Unfortunately if the trash has emptied and if you do not have proper backup of files then there is required to look third party tool to undelete files on MacBook Pro.
Solution to Undelete Files on MacBook Pro
If you are looking for the proper solution to recovery the deleted files on MacBook Pro then do not worry because with Mac data recovery software you can easily restore the lost data. It restores missing or erased files with an ease. It has cutting edge scanning algorithm which makes the recovery very simple. It allows the facility to save the recovered data in desired location and also offers preview of files before and after recovery. This tool does not require any technical expertise and a novice can perform undelete files on MacBook Pro efficiently.
Steps to Undelete Files on MacBook Pro
Step 1 : Download Mac data recovery software and install it then launch it for the recovery of files.
Step 2 : Now choose files to be recovered.
Step 3 : Then you need to select file type.
Step 4 : Now you have to click at scan option.
Step 5 : Ultimately, Choose recovered files and restore recovered items at the desired location.